Monday, September 13, 2010

Yesterday Nutmeg got her very first pair of shoes on the fronts!
She didn't appreciate the banging on the bottom of her hooves but she got through it alright. Poor baby, haha.
After that she got her 13th ride and she is starting to get the hang of those turns.
I think DD also ponied her some more as well.






From a few days ago.

Another update

Nutmeg is getting the hang of turning and she had a good time with Ev and Danmakine visiting her! Apparently Nutmeg is a dirty girl! Haha! I don't doubt that for a second...white hoss plus dust and dirt = dirty girl. Hehe!
Nutmeg and DD gave Dan a hobbling demonstration!

I notice that my Meggermegs is doing something she just absolutely loves to do in this picture....
Putting her head down begging for some head and ear rubs! She days "Give me scritches DD, I has a need to has my head rubbed!" Lol!!

Nutmeg also got her 10th ride that day and was a very good girl. I have a few other pictures but I am not sure if Dan/Ev wanted me to post 'em so I'll just save them for my enjoyment until they tell me otherwise. ;)

No comments: